RULES FROM THE FIELD
1. Beverages served by the ladle are always a good idea.
2. If a hole in the wall restaurant has a line it's delicious.
3. Always pack a granola bar.
4. Never be without a flashlight, you never know where you'll end up.
5. Always bring rope.
6. Eat lunch outside as often as you can.
7. Always carry a pen and notebook.
8. The right shoes are not to be underestimated.
9. You carry a lot of stuff, invest in a good bag.
10. Repair don't replace.
11. Bring the minimum, you always pack more then you need.
Every growing and expanding, check back frequently.